This Announcements are valid until 31.11.2018
Java CMS Developer
Seeking a strong Java Developer with the following experience.
Candidates must be able to do an onsite interview!
- Experience with Adobe AEM, Magnolia CMS or enterprise level CMS equivalent expertise.
- Experience with the following:
- JSON and RESTful Web services
- HTML, CSS
- Jenkins and Maven
- Knowledge in MVC frameworks (examples: Backbone.js, AngularJS, React, Vue.js, Ember, Knockout, etc.). Expertise in one MVC framework.
- Active collaboration and open communication within the scrum team and with our partners
- A strong focus on business outcomes
- Experience with Agile / Scrum Methodologies
- Experience using Jira or similar product backlog management tool
Education And Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field and 3+ years of software development experience
odeIT Solution is looking for a JAVA developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications being part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications.
As a JAVA developer, his/her responsabilities will be:
- Designing and developing JAVA/J2EE applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies.
- A graduated in Computer Science, engineering or a related subject with proven experience in Software Development experience and proven working experience in Java language development
- Expert in Spring Framework and databases,
- High level of English
- Know how to work independently and be proactive in order to add value to projects.
- Good interpersonal skills and taste in contact with the client, with the desire to get involved in the development of a growing company.
- Strong experience of CMS development
- Liferay or transferable expertise (e.g. AEM, Hippo, Magnolia or Alfresco)
- Apache Maven, Apache Tomcat
- Spring MVC, Struts, Hibernate
- Unit Testing with Junit and Mockito
- XML technologies (XML Schemas/XSL/XPath)
- Highly competitive monthly rate
- Rolling contract with multiple chances for extension
- Opportunity to work in a market leading organization working at the forefront of technology
Work independently in a fast-growing company that can provide individual professional development within a common learning environment.
If you find this opportunity fit to you, we are expecting your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org, subject Java developer/LinkedIn