This Announcements are valid until 31.05.2018
odeIT Solution is looking for a JAVA developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications being part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications.
As a JAVA developer, his/her responsabilities will be:
- Designing and developing JAVA/J2EE applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies.
- A graduated in Computer Science, engineering or a related subject with proven experience in Software Development experience and proven working experience in Java language development
- Expert in Spring Framework and databases,
- High level of English
- Know how to work independently and be proactive in order to add value to projects.
- Good interpersonal skills and taste in contact with the client, with the desire to get involved in the development of a growing company.
- Strong experience of CMS development
- Liferay or transferable expertise (e.g. AEM, Hippo, Magnolia or Alfresco)
- Apache Maven, Apache Tomcat
- Spring MVC, Struts, Hibernate
- Unit Testing with Junit and Mockito
- XML technologies (XML Schemas/XSL/XPath)
- Highly competitive monthly rate
- Rolling contract with multiple chances for extension
- Opportunity to work in a market leading organization working at the forefront of technology
Work independently in a fast-growing company that can provide individual professional development within a common learning environment.
If you find this opportunity fit to you, we are expecting your CV at email@example.com, subject Java developer/LinkedIn